Casa Do Sol School provides an inclusive educational environment for learners with intellectual disabilities and special educational needs.
- To be a school of excellence for learners with special educational needs, committed to developing all learners to their full potential.
- To provide a positive, supportive and proactive learning environment, committed to the holistic development of each learner;
- To use teaching and learning strategies that are examples of best and inclusive practices;
- To develop partnerships with parents, the community and other stakeholders involved in the education of our learners;
- To promote awareness and to serve as advocates for peoples with intellectual disabilities.
We invite you to peruse our website. Should you wish to learn more, or get involved in our projects, through whatever resources, please connect with us using the form below.